meet our optometrist
Our Optometrist, Alison, graduated from the University of New South Wales with a Bachelor of Science (hons) and a Bachelor of Optometry in 2017.
Since graduation, Alison has worked in Manhattan, New York, alongside Ophthalmologists on the Upper East Side, specializing in contact lens fittings, binocular vision disorders, refractive and cataract surgery, oculoplastic assessments, glaucoma treatment & management, and diabetic eye disease management, in addition to general optometry.
Alison brings her optometric expertise, as well as New York eyewear fashion inspirations to Lens Avenue.
What we do
At Lens Avenue, we offer full, comprehensive eye health examinations, with state-of-the-art diagnostic imaging machinery. In addition to Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT), Wide-field Retinal Imaging with Optos, and digital visual field analysis, we also offer a range of other optical services:
- Contact Lens Fittings
- Myopia Management, and prevention of short-sightedness in children. We are accredited MiyoSmart and MiSight lens distributors, which help to prevent the progression of myopia in children
- RMS testing, and reporting for drivers license renewal
- Behavioural Optometry
- Paediatric Eye Care
- Glaucoma screening, treatment and management
- Diabetic eye exams, including dilated fundus examinations
- Dry Eye assessments and personalized treatment plans
Lens Avenue offers a full-service optical boutique with an expansive range of high quality, unique frames, and premium optical lenses for a wide variety of eyewear needs. Our knowledgeable staff will assist you in finding the perfect frames for your facial features and lifestyle needs.
Experience the world differently with tailor-made lenses, optimized for every lifestyle and vocational need. Lens Avenue proudly offers Shamir lenses, made in Australia, and completely customized to suit each individual.